What is Callan Accreditation?
Callan Accreditation tells the world that your school provides a high quality student experience and in particular that the Callan Method is being taught correctly.
The benefits of becoming a Callan Accredited School include:
- Permission to use the Callan logos and to display a certificate of Callan Accreditation
- Access to wholesale prices for Callan Method books
- Promotion through the Find-a-school section of the Callan website
- Access for your students to the online interactive Callan Student Practice exercises.
- Teacher Quality Assurance – experienced Callan Method Organisation staff review videos of your teachers to provide detailed written feedback, coaching and support.
- Discounts on all Callan teacher training courses
In order to become Callan Accredited, a school must commit that:
- Its teachers understand and comply with our guidance on how to teach with the Callan Method.
- Each student buys the appropriate Callan Method book or eBook, and that illegal counterfeiting or copying will not be tolerated.
- It will use the Callan brand only in accordance with the Callan Style Guide.
The annual cost of Callan Accreditation is £75 per school (or branch) plus £1 per student per annum, plus VAT where applicable.
If you are setting up a new school or you are already teaching with the Callan Method and wish to apply for Accreditation please click here.
Schools with multiple branches must apply for each branch separately.
If you are interested in Territorial Exclusivity over an area around your school please ask for details.
Please note that we are unable to offer Callan Accreditation to any more schools in: Krakow, Poland; Warsaw, Poland; Barcelona Province, Spain; São José dos Campos, SP, Brazil.